FAQ Interview Questions
- What inspired you to write Victorious Woman!?
- How do you define the victorious woman?
- What constitutes a victory?
- Is being proactive the only thing that sets these women apart?
- Once a woman is Victorious, does it end there?
- You talk about creating a Victory…is that the same thing as a goal?
- How did you find the women you interviewed?
- How did you choose the women whose stories you told?
- How did you chose the different challenges,e.g., starting over, domestic abuse?
- What made a woman’s story interesting to you?
- Did you have some kind of process for selecting women to interview?
- How many women did you speak to and how many did you include in the book?
- In your book you outline the Stepping Stones. What are they?
- What are those characteristics?
- If you had one thing you wanted women to know, what would it be?
- Are the Stepping Stones a kind of 1-2-3 formula?
- You mentioned that an Advancing Woman develops her skills. What is one key skill that you would suggest a woman develop?
- What is the best tip you can pass along to women who want to create a victory?
- What is the most common mistake that women make that impedes victory?
- How can women prevent that from happening?
- Do you think men are to blame for women’s problems?
- Why is the book called Victorious Woman! not Victorious Women!?
- What do you think is the greatest difference between this book and other self-help books?
© Annmarie Kelly 2014 . All Rights Reserved.